Is He the One

over 11 years ago

Hi all, I have been seeing a man for over a year and a half. I have been through 2 marriages and I have never felt the connection I feel with this man. Wonder what our future holds?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Sherri, i am glad to tell you about your both’s future if you are interested to know just contact me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi Sherri I Do See That there Is very strong Unbreakable connection Between The Both Of You I Do See You Haveing a furture with this man but theres going to be alot of obstacles in the process id love to give u more details come to me for a reading when you get time thanks god bless

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

i do see him being your soul mate but i see someone from the past standing in the way if you would like to know more let me know..