need closure

over 11 years ago

I need closure, will Marco ever talk to me again so we can resolve our issues and move on?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Anna,

Many times we do not get the answers we need for closure in relationship breakups. So we have to create our own closure to move forward.

Terra Firma

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

anna i agree with terrafirma its true there really is any closure in a relationship breakups like she said when it comes to that everyone has to create their own closure to move forward and once you do that you can start a new relationship until then its going to be hard if you need to talk some more about this live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Anna, I can help you with your path if you are interested please call good luck

over 11 years ago

Ok, I understand…. I just don’t want this to follow me around. I wish thins would ahve turned out differently, but it did not, and I have moved on… but still he pops up every now and then, and I don’t want that.. I don’t want to feel the “what if”... I want to give my heart fully to the one I love now… but I’m scared that it will turn out the same as with Marco…thats why I need closure.. to be able to love fullhearted again…

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.