will he get back to me later?

over 11 years ago
vibeth didn't upload a photo

vibeth

13 posts

i sent M a short message via chat, he didn’t reply. not sure if he was at his comp…did he get my IM at all? or did he purposefully not reply..? i really feel something’s holding him back, but can’t quite put my finger on what it is…..his dob 8-7-67

thanx!

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

okey i will tell you the confirm instincts if you are interested to know i am glad to tell you about it, i am online and ready to take your call

and take a look at new charges which has decreased and also DEAL of $10

over 11 years ago

vibeth

13 posts

thanks for the reply Ambriel!...if someone could confirm what my instincts’ are telling me as to what’s holding him back, i’d be happy to hire you…

over 11 years ago

Your true instincts my love are never wrong and if you would like to discuss this with me further I would be happy to chat online with you.

over 11 years ago

vibeth

13 posts

thanks, Jennifer! but how do i know if it’s really my instincts or just a wishful thinking, or my ego talking..?

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You already know he holding back,The question is WHY.contact me and we can find out.

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Vibeth, I’d be glad to give you insight into this right away, please call me for more info

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.