is he the one

over 11 years ago
srh3174 didn't upload a photo

srh3174

1 post

boyfriend and i have been together for a year now… had a lot of ups and downs… seems to be leveling out…

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Hello Dear,

I can definitely help you to see whether he is your true soul-mate.

Im just a click away if you need me and Im online now.

Mikki

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello srh, i am glad to tell you about it, i am seeing lot of things about it, contact me i am online and ready to take your call

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Contrary to what most people believe, soul mate relationships are the ones that bring the MOST challenges. They offer opportunities for personal growth and help you create who you really are. Even in soul mate relationships, you have free will and choices. You have to MAKE them work. As long as you continue to grow and evolve spiritually you can create a lasting, meaningful relationship and have a long term future with this person. Just expect more challenges to come up in the future, be willing to learn from them and there is nothing you can’t overcome!

I’ll be happy to give you some insight and guidance if you need it. Call me anytime!

Many Blessings, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Your hurtles are not a bad thing,in fact the will help you grow and learn.This is you soul mat as some say your other half.You must always remember two halves make a hole,both sides are not the same.In order to complete eachother you have to fill in the blanks.So where you are strong he will be weak,and where you are weak he will be strong and vice versa.Therefor you make one perfict spirit.There will be differences,but there are suposed to be there.chat with me and i will tell you more.