will I lose my job?

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I found out that someone reported me on facebook to a special needs advocacy group and told them I work with a child who has special needs and that I have criminal charges and that I shouldn’t be working with children who have special needs and someone in that group is reporting me to my job. so I will more than likely be fired and no income. : (

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Jenny, the answer for your question is NO you will not lose the job and i am seeing lot of things about it if you are intereste to know then i can tell you just contact me i am online and now ready to accept your call

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Jenny,

I have pulled the Tarot card, the Magician for you

it is a card of personal power

it is telling you that you are well suited for this business

It is indicating that determination and the strength of your personality will overcome your problem

My special is a full Tarot card reading for only $10, check out my reviews and see what others have to say about me

God Bless

over 11 years ago

I am not being shown you losing your job for one minute! However, I would like to give you some psychic guidance here which may be of great assistance to you and am online now if you would like to chat.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Seems as though theres some people looking to mae things a bit more difficult in your journey? well I do some problems down the road but none you cannot rise from, i am online now $0.99 per min

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You have a lot working agiansed you,but you have more working for you…contact me and I will explain.I have a special gion on right now for $0.20 a min