over 11 years ago
mand14 didn't upload a photo

mand14

29 posts

Am I making a mistake thinking he may come back to me or is he just playing me along xx

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Dear Mand, this time i am seeing a lot of thing about it to get the details just contact me i am online and a click away

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

He will be back,the question is will you keep him?contact me and I will explain.

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

Will he keep in touch with her xxx

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO im feeling that there is a lot of things going on with you and him you are very stressed out and so is he .. join me in a love chat … hope too here from you soon

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO im feeling that there is a lot of things going on with you and him you are very stressed out and so is he .. join me in a love chat … hope too here from you soon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mandy,

I would be happy to look into this in a reading for you. ONline now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Mand,

I have pulled the Tarot card, the Two of Swords for you

It indicates that you have been blinded by this man and that you are put out on display.

It tells me that there is somone that knows of your relationship that shouldnt

it also says that you should guard your heart

Check out my review and what others have to say about me,

I have a $10 full Tarot card special going on right now if you would like to take advantage of it

over 11 years ago

mand14

29 posts

Met up tonight and it felt like old times but 13.08.64 that he is seeing is going thro some hard times will he be able to make the break for me xx