Can you clarify something for me !!!

over 11 years ago

Could you please explain to me how you are able to connect to someone and give them a personal reading through a computer ? THANK YOU

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Nice Question dear, we do reading with your full names and DOB when you connect us with the details we read all the things which we feel and see and all readers read with different style but the purpose and reading will be same dear Because some people has gifted by god they have ability to read so i just contact me i am online READY TO ACCEPT CALLS

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Nicci,

Many do not need ot be within a fw feet of you rto read you. Have ypou never phoned a psychic? Same thing. Phone,computer, email, chat, whatever.

over 11 years ago

Ok my name is Nicci Pine my dob is 23/04/1975 can you tell me what you can pick up ,just one thing ? dont mean to sound sceptical ,as i am a true believer ,i have had many situations in my life that have confirmed to me that life lives on on the other side , and there are amazing talented people that can connect with love ones that have passed ,i just know there are a lot of con artists out there that give this whole experience a bad name ! x

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

To answe you question,Its as simple as any other means of transferible energy.Believe it or not you do it everyday,with you cell phone,tv,and just about any other wireless computer. We also can transwer energy.spiritual energy is much different then man made energy,but the concept is the same.