Back Together

over 11 years ago
amccracken didn't upload a photo

Alicia McCracken (amccracken)

12 posts

I recently found out the man I have been involved with since March has been cheating. He claimed he loved me and then a week later I found out he has another girlfriend. Who does he really love and will him and I get back together?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Alica, Yes you are right he cheated you but if you want to repair or want to know more about it just leave me a message with DOB, contact me i am online

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello dear i see a lot of things going on right now … yes he has cheated but i would love too give you some insight on whats really going on with him ,,, im online now …. talk too you soon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alica,

I would be glad to give you an honest reading on this but am not going to tell you he loves you. People who love each other dont cheat….and he is going to keep doing it since he doesnt have any reason NOT to. ONline now to help you more with this.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

bitwine is at its all time low

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Hi sweety,yes it is hard to deal with the pain of being cheeted on.and I hate to say it but,he does love you.He is affraid of the commitment though.He has bin hurt in the past.Contact me and we can find a solution.