Back together

over 11 years ago

I keep being told that we will get back together. It’s been nearly four months and I still haven’t given up …. But I keep getting let down! Are we getting back together?

over 11 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello there,

I have only been on Bitwine for a short time. However I know that I can help u with this. I am not one to sugarcoat anything, I read directly into u and what’s going on, and I’m also a really great friend. I don’t just take your money and give u slow and untruthful answers. I am a fast typist and willing to help anyone with anything. LET’S MAKE A DEAL. Contact me and let’s chat about it.

Jenn

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Felicity, Just because some one has told you what you wanted to hear isnt going to make it happen. I dont see you and he getting back together until you change some,and stop obsessing about this and other things. I can help guide you in a session, and am online now to help.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Well robin, I don’t mean to be rude but you and every other psychic here claim to be telling the truth and not what we want to hear, so I wouldn’t just go around saying that they are lying when you claim the same thing. And I really don’t mean to be rude again but every time you comment on something of mine I feel snapped at or slightly offended. But I AM interested in what you or anybody else has to say.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Felicity,

Your ATTITUDE is half your problem. Until you change it nothing is going to bring him back into your life. As to your feeling offended or snapped at,I assure you that isnt my intent. I believe thats ,again,the negative attitude you seem to have surrounding you. Plus,we are in this business to make a living,not give free advice. If you are truly interested in what any of us have to say,stop with the attitude,hire someone or two,get a reading and then see what you feel afterwards. If you listen and take the things we say to heart you will be better off for it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

I’ve spent over three hundred dollars on this site…... Its killing my finances. And I don’t mean to have an additude. Do you have any deals going on?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

I, like most readers,have $10 deals,which can save you alot of money.

over 11 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Felicity – I would be happy to look at your issue. I’m presently $1 off my normal price @ $1.25 per minute, for the next hour. Feel free to contact me anytime. xoxo

over 11 years ago

Bluedragon, i tried to contact you but I can’t seem to get you. Could you message me back?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

HI Felicity,

You must have missed me as I was shutting down my computer. I am online now if you wish to contact me still.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Hi sweety,I will be happy to answer all you questions.And help you resalve the issues you have gion on in your life.And sence you have bin having such a hard time I will do it for $0.20 a min.