is offer for spiritual cleansing/negative energy removal a scam or real?

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

I have read through some of the posts here and found a few related to this subject. I was also offered for this service before during a reading. I’m confused as some of the readers here say it’s a scam and some say it is real and works. Is it really a scam or not? We, callers can’t decide and are curious to know.

over 11 years ago
mystical_omega's photo

Mystical Omega (mystical_omega)

9 posts

I have been a Master Spell Caster for over 28 years. I can tell anyone and I have advised many clients the same way. Magick is all in the power of belief. I can do many consecutive powerful spells back to back for a person, but if they dont believe in the power and have faith then no it will not work. if you have any more questions please feel free to contact me and we can talk more about your concerns.Most times my advice to clients before a cleansing is…. you must always forgive the people who have wronged you and tell them whether in person or your own way that they no longer have power over you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ruby,

I have been doing this sort of work for over 37 years,and yes,cleansing can help remove all or some the negative energy around a person. It helps to have it done by a master spellcaster like myself who has a lot of experience. And yes,some readers will say they do it for free or whatever…these people usually dont know what they are doing,and use it as a gimmick. I prefer to do a reading FIRST,see if it is actually needed,and then let the client decide if they want to pay the $25 I charge to do it. You would be surprized how many people dont need it and think they do because a reader somewhere touts it as a cure all fix all sort of thing. Anyway,I didnt mean to ramble. But I am online now and would be glad to talk to you and see if it is something that will help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Ruby, I agree with Robin and Mystical Omega,

yes cleansings do work and help quite a bit.

But remember that it is a cleansing.

Like showering, if you get muddied up again by dwelling on your problem or negitive thinking in genral, this will work against you.

and you will feel that it didnt work. Basically you have gotten yourself all dirty again.

Belief and faith are very strong things. They will strengthen the power of your cleansing too.

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

@ Mystical Omega, Robin and JohnPaul, thanks for your advice and feedback. @Robin, you just nailed my question. I wasn’t sure if this cleansing was indeed necessary. But it was rather about my partner not me. I was told the removal of negative energy was needed to stop his doubts and accelerate his coming forward. Is this something you offer as well at the same rate? The rate of the other reader asked me was much higher. Another factor for hesitation on my side.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ruby,

Yes it is. I charge the same for all cleansing work. Online now if you want to know more about it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon