When the multiple readings tell the same or similiar

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

I have contacted a few advisors here on BW about a man I’ve been seeing. I especially selected advisors who claimed to tell only the truth and no sugar coating as I was ready to hear the truth whether it’s positive or negative. All readings (including from a couple of advisors that I feel I can trust) were saying positive results but the current situation doesn’t look like it will lead to the positive outcome as the readings. Please do not misunderstand me. I respect most of the readers that I have had a reading with and believe that they are true psychics. My question as a caller is; is it possible for you, advisors to tell things differently than you actually see? Also, although the end result of the reading seems the same, the advice I received to achieve the result slightly different. Some advised me to open up first and some advised me to do nothing but wait for him to come around/forward. I wonder why the advice can differ per advisor and in such case, what advice should I should take?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Dear Ruby, if you want the confirmed truth about this situation i will tell you just contact me i am online and waiting for you dear!

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Ruby,

Follow your gut instincts, but also remember that with knowledge comes power. Once you are given the knowledge about what the future holds you are in control of what you do with it. What you choose can change the future.

over 11 years ago
ruby12 didn't upload a photo

ruby12

8 posts

Prestess Kandi Ranson, thank you for your advice. That is what I am inclined to do already; following my insticts! Thank you.