finance and marriage

over 11 years ago
dljjjg didn't upload a photo

dljjjg

1 post

I really need advice for my marriage and financial situation. Any advice will help with the stress I’ve been under!

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

i have advice for everything just check out my profile and after that contact me i am online right now to help you dear friend

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,I am online now and would be glad to look into this for you and see what lies ahead. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
rev.pamela didn't upload a photo

Spell Guide: Psychic Magick... (rev.pamela)

25 posts

Hi dljjjg I’m so sorry you’re hurting! I believe I can help you. I have pulled a Rune for you, one of the four divination tools I use during my readings. I use the Rune to check your present situation with what path you’re on to your future. I received::: Nauthiz – This rune tells me: Need, resistance, constraint, conflict, drama, effort, necessity, urgency, hard work, need-fire, life lessons, creative friction, distress, force of growth, the consequence of past action, short term pain for long term gain and SHAME. I am sorry you are going through this. There is something from the past throwing a shadow across your current days. Drawing this rune signals a time when the shame your marriage has been under for so long can be understood and healed, dissolved into memories and pictures that belong only to the past. Take comfort from this: when the time is right, you and your husband will talk about what happened and then and only then can you move forward to a more positive future. Please read more about me on my website. I feel sure I can help you. If you want more information – please call me and I can do a full reading for you. I believe I can detail the energies for you and help you make changes to change the path your on. Pam

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away ,on your marriage issues . Please contact me , and I will give you a full accurate reading and insight and details . When hired answers right away . I will look into the spirit and see what is ahead . My readings come true . Blessings sunn10020$10.00,or by the min

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You have lots of questions…come and chat and we can get them all answered