Timing question

over 11 years ago
isabellagrace09 didn't upload a photo

isabellagrace09

4 posts

Hi all I want to know to start off with is when will he contact me? If someone can answer that correctly then I will be more than happy to pay for a reading with them. Forgive me if I sound rude or skeptical but I’m tired of paying my hard earned money for lies. I do not lie so therefore I prefer if people do not lie to me. His date of birth is 07-25-1985 and mine is 07-23-1984. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your gift. ;)

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

yes i have confirmed answer for your q contact me i am online right now fast

over 11 years ago

isabellagrace09

4 posts

No I’m sorry Ambriel I’m not paying anything out until I confirm that you are correct….sorry but like I said tired of paying out money for nothing.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Isabella,

I dont lie either,and this isnt a free site. Besides how would you knowif it was right or not since you dont know when he will contact you, If readers on this site have lied to you report them to Bitwine, but please dont think honest readers are responsible for the actions of bad readers. I am online now if you want some real help.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Isabella,

As BlueDragon said not all of us are bad readers. I would like to add that not all readers use names and/or birthdates. There are so many different types of psychic abilities that makes each of us readers unique.

I would also like to stress 2 things. Free will can change many things and that if you were deliberately scammed (ie. you have negative energy blocking you I can remove it for $300, or this will take a series of sessions to remove…)REPORT them to Bitwine. You will receive a copy of the transcript from your chat you can copy and paste to use that to send to Bitwine.

• If you do not like what a reader has told you that is NOT a scam!

TerraFirma

over 11 years ago

isabellagrace09

4 posts

First off let me amend my post I am tired of “connecting” so well with readers that all their positive outcomes for my questions (which by the way it’s an ever changing question series over many topics…and I myself am a intuitive/empath…however I’ve never been good with reading myself as most psychics/empath/intuitives do not read themselves well and this is why I’m seeking answers that I cannot answer for myself) have seriously depleted my bank account. Do not misunderstand me at all I mean no one on this site any harm or disrespect and in all actuality this is my first day on this site….I was hoping to find a genuine psychic on this site that was willing to help me. Also do not misunderstand as I stated in my original post I have absolutely no problems with paying for services rendered..however if you go on the home page of this site you will see where it is advertised that you can ask a psychic as many questions on Hereros thread post(as it is public and not a private paid reading session) until you connect with the psychic your looking for….that is the entire reason I was so looking forward to using this site. Now all this being said I hope I did not offend anyone or hurt their feelings and wish nothing but the best for everyone on this site readers and clients. Thank you so much for the “negative” energy cleansing terrafirma but I am a reiki healer also so that I can do on myself and will so I am going to have to respectfully and politely decline your offer. Bluedragon thank you so much for the offer for some “real help” but I do not think I want a reading anymore from this site because the site said you could ask questions on this thread until you connect with an advisor but you say “this site isn’t free”” so I also am going to have to politely and respectfully decline your offer as well. Blessings and love and light to both of you though and thank you so much for caring about your prospective clients, I’m sure your many repeat clients just love you! I wish everyone on this site much success, abduance, peace, and happiness! Love Isabella ;)

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Isabella,

You misread what I said! I made no such offer to rid you of negativtivity etc. I gave that as an example of a type of scamming!

Honey we are not meant to read for ouselves, as we are human and have many personal lessons to learn in this lifetime.

Maybe asking yourself what is the lesson for min this situation will help. What pattern have I been repeating with the same end results, etc

over 11 years ago

Hello isabellagrace09, this is one of the most inflexible combinations in the zodiac learning to adjust to each other’s needs would be the major challenge of this partnership. When you get a reading from an advisor they are telling you what they are seeing, sometimes things will shift to another level that doesnt mean that the advisor has told you a untrue. Well I guess you will meet someone that will tell you what you wanting to hear (now that will be a untrue)wishing you all the best, take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
mystical_omega's photo

Mystical Omega (mystical_omega)

9 posts

I am a psychic with many happy clients. Even I have my own psychic I go to for matters that are personal. I do see that within the next week he should contact you, but not in the way you are thinking. I also have my own sites and email I also offer off this site a first time reading for free. If you are interested you can leave me a message and we can see what we can work out.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

The advice I can ofer when choosing a psychic to go with on this site is first look at their reviews and see what others have to say about them.

the second thing I would reccommend, especially since you are also intitutive, is get a “gut feeling” as to how you feel about that particular psychic.

Let me illistrate my point…

The other day I went in to buy a new deck of Tarot cards that I haad been thinking I cant live without.

when I got there, a deck that I was not even considering “talked to me” and I wound up taking that one home.

this is what I suggest you do also. Hope it helps

over 11 years ago

isabellagrace09

4 posts

I’m sorry terrafirma I did indeed misread your statement…thank you so much for the advice…you are a very kind person and must be a very patient advisor. ;) Lovinggodforever you must have misread the entire thread. JohnPaul you seem very sweet thank you so much for the advice…it did indeed help! I will contact you next weekend if your available for a reading then and wouldn’t mind reading for me? Mystical Omega WOW you nailed it! Gave me exactly what I asked for! I would love to get together and do a reading with you! How do I go about doing that again?