A yes or no would really help :)

over 11 years ago

Will he contact me? his dob is 09/13/1989 and Mine is 08/12/1990

over 11 years ago

I’m really in need of just a yes or a no? This would so ease my mind… I have not slept or eaten to much and just need some clarity?

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

Hello Terry Barber, YES, if you want to know more about it just contact me i am online

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Terry, NO he wont…he is waiting to see if you will call HIM>

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Haha, Wow I’m a bit confused… One say yes and the other say’s no… haha – I guess I should call him?

over 11 years ago

Should I contact him? We have been distant after not speaking, he left a message wed saying he missed chatting, I replied back and he never did… So does that still mean he’s waiting on me?

over 11 years ago
mystical_omega's photo

Mystical Omega (mystical_omega)

9 posts

the ball is in your court as they say. you do however come a crossed as to eager and needy it is very over powering and scares him. meaning when he leaves you one message you send him three, play it cool and go slow. it’ll happen.

over 11 years ago

hi terrybarber, i know exactly how you feel ive been told yes and no on here too and dont know what to think and am confused, all i want to know for sure is if my ex will contact me but being told yes and no confused and dont know what to think or believe, good luck hope all works out for you wish i knew for definate for contact x

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HIring someone and actually getting a reading would help you both in all likelihood. Even the best readers can only sense out so much on the forums.