Lost hope

over 11 years ago

Hi. Could any one see my financial problems and my life getting any better? I am in desperate need of finding my missing money. Where will I find it? Thanks.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello i know that times are hard right now but thay will get better in time … im feeling a lot of good things Coming your way …. let me know if you would like too join me in a live chat?

over 11 years ago

A ‘visionary medium’ sent me an email claiming that I will win a sum of $7700 on November 5 but only if I allow her to perform a ritual to remove the ‘abnormal blockage’ that surrounds me. She calls this ritual ‘the great astral opening ceremony’. Is there such a thing? Oh it will only cost me a reduced price of $49.

over 11 years ago

Oh well

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kathy,

I hope it wasnt sent from someone on this site. I never heard of that particular bit of spellwork,and have been casting for 37 years…so it sort of sounds like BS to me. I am online now to help you if you still need it.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Kathy,

I have never heard of that either.

I dont know of your involvment with this “visionary medium”,

but personally, I wouldnt send anything if I didnt request the info.

over 11 years ago

No one from this site sent it. She first offered a free reading and I was curious. But then she sent emails for me to request different rituals. Thanks for the advice Robin and Johnpaul.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Kathy,

Do a webseacrh for reviews on the name stated in the emails and even snail mail offers. There are so many of the frauds out there sadly.

I am glad it was no one from here.

Terra Firma

over 11 years ago

Thank you Terra Firma. I found some scam reports on her as well as another one that also send me the same kind of emails. It really is a shame that there are frauds out there. At least I have unsubscribed from them.