anyone see???

over 11 years ago

Does anyone see me and my hubby getting divorced anytime soon or separating?? Seems to be a lot of distance between us here lately just out of no where. Someone please help! 10/2/80 and 11/15/79! Honest answers and no sugar coating please!

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

come chat with me for a full detailed reading.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can help you. I will advise you on the situation.

over 11 years ago
acetee didn't upload a photo

Ace Tee (acetee)

2 posts

Hi! I just checked your cards. I don’t see you both divorcing. I’m available to chat if you need more information, I can tell you what it’s all about. But don’t worry, it looks good.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimi,

There are some serious issues here,and I would need to talk to you in a reading ( I dont want to put your business out in public,either…better to talk privately). Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Kimi,

To answer your question

No I dont see you and your husband getting separated or divorced

and I see any problems that you have in your relationship will be resolved

within 3 months : )

Love, Light & Blessings

over 11 years ago
mystical_omega's photo

Mystical Omega (mystical_omega)

9 posts

Hi Kimi,

I see that there is many layers to your relationship. Lots of bad feelings on both sides. I also see your morning the loss of a passed on loved one who meant so very much to you. I would be willing to chat more with you on both subjects. I am online now or we can schedule a reading. Thank you so very much.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Kimi,

What I have to tell you is of a sensitive nature, but you posted on a public board so I assume you have no problem with what is being told.

I will try to be as secretive here as possible though…

I had shuffled my Tarot cards and the Six of Cups had jumped out at me. (cards have been jumping out at me all morning) when that happens, it mean s the cards have something of significance to tell you.

this card is indicating another romance apart from your marriage with your husbund.

A budding union between two people, sharing what they have to offer each other.

That is all the detail im willing to post on a public board.

What I will do for you is this…

I normally have a special of 2 questions for $10 . I will extend that price into a full reading for you, so you will get a full reading on this topic for only $10.

Check my reviews and see what others have to say about me.

over 11 years ago

John Paul is that budding romance on my husbands end or mine? I would love to take u up on that full reading as I have never had a tarot reading before. But it will he Tuesday before I will have that money in my account.

over 11 years ago

Hi K R, im hearing the word (communications) you and your husband needs to talk more if you like we can chat in private. You take care be blessed!:)