Heartbroken?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I was told by a psychic in my area that If I get back together or stay with this man he will break my heart. Is he really going to break my heart? His dob Feb 20/76

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi Hun i Do See That If You Do Stay WIth Him Theres Going To Be Some Problems And Some One Will Come Between Yous And Try To Take Him Away From You Thats What The Psychic Was Trying To Tell you About You Getting Heart Broken But Theres Some Things We Can Do To Prevent This From Happening Come To Me For a Reading And ill Give You Further Details Thank You God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Can any psychic tell me a discription of this woman? Maybe I can at least prevent her from coming into his life.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melany, I wont be able to tell something like this until we are in a reading…I need to feel the energy of the situation and so forth like most readers do. I am online and available now to help you if you wish. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Melany, I’m seeing that your guy is a great pretender for starters, I have more to tell but not in the open like this if you like come do a private chat with me. Take care be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Problems yes! We do have alot of problems. But I’m mainly curious about if he will hurt me when this all goes bad or ends if it will.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I do know that there is a girl he’s tried to text & add as a friend on facebook and she hates me. He knows we have agreed to not add poeple unless they are a real friend of ours or family. I’m wondering if it’s her that will come between us….maybe she dislikes me enough to try & take him away??

over 11 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello there,

I have only been on Bitwine for a short time. However I know that I can help u with this. I am not one to sugarcoat anything, I read directly into u and what’s going on, and I’m also a really great friend. I don’t just take your money and give u slow and untruthful answers. I am a fast typist and willing to help anyone with anything. LET’S MAKE A DEAL. Contact me and let’s chat about it.

Jenn

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi, can give you some insight and advice on what to do next contact me God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

come and chat I can help..I have a 20cent special