Ask a Question! New Member MissK

over 13 years ago
missk didn't upload a photo

Kai (missk)

2 posts

Hello I am a new member to this website and I wanted to ask any psychic what they see for me in terms of relationship, children.? Thank you! Anyone’s help would be greatly appreciated!

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

In terms of your future you are the writer of your future you are the one who makes the final decision on anything. The thing to remember with readings timeframes can change so hold off on that part.

There is a very true saying I would like to share with you.

You become what you think about most.

Start by writing a list of what you would like to achieve even put a vision board together that has pictures on it of say what your future husband looks like, what car you’d like to own that sort of thing you will have to find the pictures in magazines to do this and every day take a few moments to look at the pictures and take in your goals keep doing this until these things start to manifest.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away.

Call me for detailed reading.

Blessings..
over 13 years ago
missk didn't upload a photo

Kai (missk)

2 posts

I’m not trying to hire anyone right now! I thought that that we could ask a question for free in this forum.

over 13 years ago

Hi, I am ready for your help to give you the best advice regarding your query. thanks.