Need some answers about another woman

over 11 years ago

I am a woman and a little over 7 years ago I was in a deep sexual relationship with another woman. She lived in another state than I did. A lot of hurt and destruction came in between us and then we didn’t hear from each other again until recently. I recently got a hold of her phone number and I texted her a couple times. I could tell she was excited to hear from me. She admitted that she thinks of me from time to time and when she fantasies about a woman she fantasies about me and her together sexually. She told me that the season was over for us. Well, I took a job offer in the stay city and state where she lives. I contacted her and she told me she would love to see me. But since then she has not taken any of my calls and she since then changed her phone number. I don’t want to get back with her in a relationship. I would like to enjoy her company through conversation and sex again. And then we will see where it goes from that point. I would just like to see her and talk with her again. Not sure what to think.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello diana im feeling that she did what too meet with you but shes scared too meet back with you and theres a lot more going on with her ,,, i would love too give you some more insight if you like .im online now and we can chat live

over 11 years ago

Honestly, I felt the same thing with her being scared to see me. That is crazy that you picked up on that. Thank you. I will have to pass on the chat I don’t have money like that. Sorry.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Diana, I would be glad to look into this relationship and see what is there now for you,and honestly tell you what I sense on the matter. ONline now to help you! Blessed be! Bluedragon