Is she telling the truth?

over 11 years ago

I’ve been with my fiance for 4 years. We have an amazing relationship. Our only problem is his ex. She calls, texts, and messages him all the time about missing him and wanting him, wanting to be back with him. Or messages me saying he’s cheating with her he loves her etc. Is it just her trying to destroy us? Is there truth to what she says? Is he cheating on me with her? Will our relationship survive her constant badgering? I’m so confused.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi trisha i can help you with this live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Trisha, I would be glad to look into this situation with you and see what is going on and what can happen. Online now and available to help you! Blessings! \ Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO dear i would love to give you some insight about whats going on with her …. shes a very mean spirit person and shes trying too destroy what you and him have going …. she still loves him very much ….. i would like too have a`one on one with you if you like im on line now,,blessings love

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Trisha,

She is definitely trying to get her foot in the door by needling you and contacting your fiancee. There are many things you and your fiancee can do to shut this down.

Take advantage of my specials!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

she is trying to make a problem for you two but it seems its working if you would like to know more let me know

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

Hi Hun, I see theres aota things going on around you and him right now i feel as of she is trying to make a problem for you and him, i all so feel that there Is Someone putting alota negitvity in his mind about You guys realtionship, I would like to talk to you in privite about this Situaiton of you would like im online now, Godbless.