LOVE WHAT TO DO? PSYCHIC!

over 13 years ago

My name is David, DOB. 1/26/90. It will be a year in april i been in Love with a guy name Jacob. No communication has been made. We I did try he called me stalker or back off sending me mixed signals been a jerk. I decied to move on in april if he doesn’t contact me or want anything to do for me.

However I have kept my options open, there this other name Mitch, his dob is April 28, 1991. we see each other a lot.A much nicer and sweet guy than Jacob. seems to be attracted to me and I feel more better and safer around him. thinking about added him as a friend on facebook and telling him. not sure how it going to go, would hate to repeat the same process like with Jacob. Need guidance. thanks

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hay daid i would love to helpyou please join me in my chat (: thanks

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Add him as a friend first. If he accepts you as a friend you can see how he comes across with other people. Know what I mean? See how he responds to your chat and status… The important thing is even though you’ve been hurt, you haven’t closed your heart entirely. And it’s great you’ve made a connection with Mitch and he obviously enjoys your company. See how the facebook goes for a week or so, then maybe ask him if he’s interested in you? There’s no harm in telling him exactly where you are when you do make a move. – I really like you, but this happened with another guy which I don’t want to repeat – Like as not, Mitch will have had difficult relationships too!! Good luck, hope it works out. x