Pregnancy

over 11 years ago

Hi, could someone please tell me When i will become pregnant?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

HI Id Love to Help You Out What This And Answer This Question Come To Me For a Reading When You Get Time God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Hi,Renee Dina , Please contact me , and I will give you time frame . I will give you a full accurate reading on your question . contact me , On line or by e,mail . Leave a message .Fee $ 10.00 10020 Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychic_christina's photo

Readings By Christina (psychic_christina)

1 post

Hi Sweetie i would really love to help lead you on the right path im picking up that this has been very difficult for you but i see things to be looking you way very soon contact me back would love to help gb

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

I see a lot of doubts and fears around your question. You have had some failures and disappointments around this issue in the past and now you are afraid of repeating the past and not achieving your goal. I don’t see any physical problems preventing your pregnancy. I see mental and emotional blocks. This is one of your souls deepest desires and the only thing holding you back is you. There are no set time frames as to “when” it will happen. Because you have free will and the power to create your own future, YOU have the power to manifest this into your existence. Furthermore, you also have the power to deny the experience by pushing it away with your own negative thoughts, self-doubt, worries and fears. Contact me if you would like some expert advice. I can help show you how to bring your dreams into reality. Blessings! Jen Rose