will things be ok between us again?

over 11 years ago

I had a stupid argument with the one I love, James, and now I’m so scared he will not want to be with me anymore. I only wanted his reassurance, but we got into an argument. he said he is sad and hirt and feel something is broken. Will all be fine between us again? I really want him in my life.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

HI Sweetie i Do See That Hes Very Hurt And Confused As Of Right Now Theres Going To be Some complications Geting Everything Back To Normal Id Love To Help You Out What This And Tell You Further Details Come Chat With Me When You Get Time Thanks .God Bless.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marie, I am online and available now to help you…things may not be as bad as you fear. Lets find out together. Blessings Bluedragon