Feeling Unloved!

over 13 years ago

At this point in my life i am feeling really lonely, i feel like i have no one that loves me besides my family. I have feelings for a guy and i have been told that he has feelings for me but sometimes i feel negative energy around me like something bad is going to happen or like he will say something bad about me. My husband has been very distant and i don’t understand what is going on. I need help to go on each day while living without my husband and this current guy i’m falling for. Please help!

over 13 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would love to chat with you regarding these negative feelings to analyze what this relation ship hold for you to help you raise your self worth contact me lets talk peace love light

over 13 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

hay sweetie my name is anthony and ii can help you with this so please come join me in my chat if you like were here to help (:

over 13 years ago

hi , i am ready to help you, just contact me and i can guide you in proper way.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

What your going through is tough but you can and will get through it.

For others to love you you have to love yourself first. You have to be happy within yourself and I sense that perhaps your not. In fact I get the feeling you might be a little stuck emotionally having trouble moving forward.

The first thing you can do is change the way you think and the way you see yourself and this can be done by listening to hypnosis and subliminal messaging I would recommend Steve G Jones but do google hypnosis and subliminal recordings mp3 format that you can listen to and what this does is change your subconscious thoughts and replaces them with positive thoughts. Confidence is one recording you could look for but do shop around.

I was listening to a recording myself and the main point of it was you become what you think about most. If you think about being lonely that is what you become and so on. So think about what you would like to do with your life write a list of goals you would like to achieve and look at them each day this will divert your attention away from thinking your lonely. As for your husband you need to talk I gather he is still living you need to open up the lines of communication for things to move forward and talk about what you both want in this relationship once you have done that then you will know what to do with regards to the other guy. If there is hope with your husband you will need to cut all ties with that other guy as it is not fair on him he deserves to be with someone that is available and at present your not that other guys deserves happiness as much as anyone else.

At the end of the day you do need to get your mind in order and that will enable you to sort the other stuff.

Best of luck