9/1/2012

over 11 years ago

Will I get closure from the situation that took place on9/1/2012 any time soon or ever?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Hi Cassandre,

Create your own closure, as many times the other person does not “give” you closure. I can help you find your closure that you need.

over 11 years ago

So I guess that means no? Thanks!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cassandra, TerraFirma seems to be right here,YOU need to take control of the situation and make closure on your own. What the other person wants is not relevant. Stop letting him have control over you and start taking control of your own life…you can do it! Blesisngs! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks bluedragon but don’t understand how this is being seen as me giving someone control of my life. I do know the situation is what it is and I’m not gona go jump off a cliff. I guess my question should have been will this person face me and offer an explanation as to what happened? Lol. I’m still living just curious.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I will give you full insight on what happen . Please contact me on line , or by e,mail Fee is required I will give you the truth . $10.00 Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Cassandra, I can give you a reading on the matter, i am available and my rate is only $0.99 per min and i know you will feel alot better with what i am picking up on. come chate with me..i know ive done readings with you before so i know some of the background story that concerns you and has fustrated

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Cassandra, When you cant move on because you let your emotions run your life,and cant find closure to a situation,then that person still holds influence and sway over you. It doesnt mean your life is going to end…it just means you arent taking responsibility for your self and your own feelings and are letting the past and the person who caused the situation still control aspects of your life. Blessings! Bluedragon