THE LETTER ??

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

letters i sent certified i found out Donna didnt get my 2nd letter i sent someone else that lived there answered the door and refused it she didnt answer the door I was told Donna got my first letter ok i sent and kept it in a safe place doese anybody else pick up on this did she get my first letter ok did she put it in a safe place ?? thanks Darrell

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hi Darrell, it seems your communication with Donna is being blocked. Contact me for more information I’ll be happy to look at the blockages and give you some insight on how to proceed. Many blessings! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

Blocks ???

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

hi dan! how are you? Confusion around you about this letter still? i do believe she does have your 1st letter

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!