we both say we care, is it so?

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

I really want to have a date with this man. well, not only date, I want him. we live in different countries, he is my age and french. We both say we want this. can I trust his words? But how can I make this happen without seem pushy and scare him away?

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

I’ll be happy to take a look with you at the connection between you and this man. Contact me for insight on the potential for this relationship. I’ll be happy to help! Much love, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

I can definitely help you. I am currently running a very low rate for my readings because I know money is tight for most people.

You both need ot know if this is truly real by meeting.

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

so he wont think I’m too pushy if I ask him again for a date?

over 11 years ago

If you think you are, then you are

This is something that needs assessed. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my Photo & connect with me In Live Chat

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!