CONFUSED

over 11 years ago
katrina143 didn't upload a photo

Kat (katrina143)

2 posts

I need to find a career and I want to do something on my own. BUT of course I’m broke so no money to start anything but HOPING and PRAYING someone can see what I will be doing and WHEN … anyone??? HELP???

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Katrina,

I am here to help you my dear. I know your a bit frustrated with not having the income you need, but know I can help you get on the path that you are destined to do.

I am available tonight as Im online now.

Look forward to our connection :),

Gifted Mikki

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina, I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!

over 11 years ago
katrina143 didn't upload a photo

Kat (katrina143)

2 posts

Thank you all … I have been waiting until I have money to speak to someone about this and didn’t want to bug anyone since I have been broke ;-) I should have SOME money for a reading wee hours tomorrow or Thursday morning so hope to speak with someone then.

Thank you all so much for responding.

Katrina

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

No problem,

Ill be here when you need me, or you can message me ad we can setup an appointment with each other.

Talk to you soon :),

Mikki

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Ur welcome hun. I know that times are hard, that is why I said that I can make a deal with u if ud like a reading. I am happy to give discounts and am a fast typist which is always good! Just take a look at my feedback and u will see I truely am here to help my clients :).

Hope to hear from u soon hun!!

Jennifer