relationship question

over 11 years ago

Is Brian in love with me?

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello tiana my name is mia i am a 15 years experianced psychic come and have a one on one chat with me and i can look in to this sitiation a little better for you

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

Hi Tiana, I’ll be happy to help you get some insight into Brian’s thoughts and feelings about you. Contact me for a reading and ask about my $10.00 special! Blessings! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

but then it wouldn’t be free though would it?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tiana,

This forum and this site is not about free.

We use our gifts to help people all over the world and many walks of life, but we also need to pay our bills to live. Many of us also give extra free time in readings to aid others knowing that money is tight for all.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading with you and see if he has feelings for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Tiana, Your question is a yes or no question by nature. Its easy to answer, but not wise to do it because it would amount to a free reading, love. So in order for you to benefit from the detail, the privacy and the wisdom of my oracle. I would say simply that I am here to give you expert insight from my gifts. I suggest a 10.00 package for 10 minutes. The Tarot card with Pyramid Spread for this question would be fair and interesting. Love, Kiora