am i ?

over 11 years ago
star21 didn't upload a photo

star (star21)

5 posts

am i psychic? im not sure and do you know what my gift is?imhaving trouble finding this out thankyou xxx

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Joann,

I look at you and see a psychic opportunity that many don’t have. You do need to learn some new techniques. There are many psychics on here, however, I have been mentoring for a long time and Im sure I can assist you. There are many things we can work on to get you to a point that you recognize all your gifts.

If you need me Joan, I am here!!!

Cant Wait to Connect, Mikki

over 11 years ago
star21 didn't upload a photo

star (star21)

5 posts

thankyou for your reply my daughter is a lightworker but since we found this out i seem to help her without even realising i have a gift my self if you can understand that.my brother who is in spirit helps us so much but its like i need to know more but dont no how or where to start

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Joann,

You simply need guidance, in fact your brother is doing part of it as we speak. The other part is focusing it.

There are many things we can work on to get you to a point that you recognize all your gifts.

I can assist you whenever your ready. If Im not her just leave me a message and we can setup an appointment.

Take care dear :)