am i ?

over 11 years ago
star21 didn't upload a photo

star (star21)

5 posts

am i psychic? im not sure and do you know what my gift is?imhaving trouble finding this out thankyou xxx

over 11 years ago
shaman_aeryck's photo

Aeryck de Sade (shaman_aeryck)

10 posts

Hello Joann! We all have some psychic ability within us, and it is a matter of discernment as to how we come to discover what special gifts we each possess.

I have helped people discover and hone their gifts for many years, and if you’d like to come chat with me, I can help you to figure some of this out for yourself!

Blessings

over 11 years ago
star21 didn't upload a photo

star (star21)

5 posts

i have been told i have reincarnated many times trying to find out where im from?am i a starseed?i havnt a clue please could you help x

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

Come Chat to me I can help your first reading is FREE!!!!

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

10 posts

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Contact me, Let me connect to you spiritually and find out if you have any gifts, what they are, and where you came from.