who to choose

over 11 years ago

I have 2 men on my mind at the moment, don’t know who to choose can u please help?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jane, I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. Online now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Merry meet Jane,

I can help you to know which, if either man, to choose and which, if either, is a good match for you. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my Photo and connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

I would love to give you some insight into this. One of these men’s intentions are not so well. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi jane, I pulled the tarot cards Knight of Cups and Two of Wands for the first guy.

they refer to a man under 40 prone to jealously, but attractive.

he is unfaitful in love and not capible of commitment to one person at this point in is life.

a relationship with this man will result in failure.

now for the second guy I pulled the Ace of Cups and the Knight of Swords.

again, referring to a man undr 40. he can be impulsive and opiniated

he takes advantage of others and is easy to start an argument.

The ace of swords says that this is an excellent time to begin a new project – with a breakthrough very possible.

however, you will need a stron ability to persivere and is advising you to think of problems as an opportunity to change.

between the first and second guy, the cards are advising you to look into the second guy as more of a relationship.

but also keep in mind that he comes with his own troubles.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Jane! i am online $0.99 per min

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!