where to go?

over 11 years ago

I am a travel nurse and am really trying to work out where to go for my next assignment beginning in October. I am so torn between wanting to be with the man I love, going home for the holidays, and staying in beautiful So Cal for the fall. Anyone see anything because a couple of different things have been suggested and they are on opposite ends of the spectrum?

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Hello Deacaro,

I can see alot going on with your situation. I see you are more than torn between you family and your spouse, however, I can help you with this as I am online and available.

I am here if you need me!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to look into this in a reading and see what I can get for you. 37 years experience and online now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Deacaro,

Come and chat with me to discover which direction you are destined to go. I am world renowned t be accurate.

<= Click my Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!