I want him back

over 11 years ago

I want him back. Im not really into spells though. What I’m thinking is that I used to be told by psychics that we will get back together, but then we had a fight and now that isn’t in my future anymore. I’m thinking that since he changes his min a lot, there might be something that I can do to change his mind BACK. Please help me. I’m tired of being told what my future is, I want to start making my own future. I don’t want him back by force, I just want to make him realize he wants to be with me.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well what we can do is a spiritual healing. Which is not a spell. And its not by force. You two are supposed to be togather. But with everything that is going on inside of each of your lives, without getting rid of those walls its going to be very difficult to. Contact me and i will give you more info about the cleansing. ( i do not charge for providing the information)

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Felicity, I think what you need is what I refer to as Wisdom Work. This is not about spells, this is not about forcing him. This is about THE LAWS OF ATRACTION. First of all you could get the most incredible prediction, but as you found out, we have our free will, and can change the whole thing. We have power and don’t realize how to haress it. The first thing I would say to you in doing Wisdom Work with you is to reclaim yourself and get yourself back. You have lost yourself in him. It is important to get yourself grounded and centered, and this energy will bring out your personal “magic”. A prediction would be pointless now, because your will is about his return. And if the reading did not go to the positive for his return .. you would find it hard to hear. So I suggest getting in touch with who you are first, and then understanding him. I’m here if you need me, love. Take care.