Marriage

over 11 years ago
mand14 didn't upload a photo

mand14

29 posts

does anyone see marriage for me with the man I’m in love with if so when will it be???? xxxx

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to look at this for you in a reading…I am online now and available to help you. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello dear i would love to have a one on one reading with you and look a little bit more into this for you i am online now come online and we can chat i would be glade to help you :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi Sweetie i do A Very Strong relatisonship With The Both Of Yous Id Love to Help You Out With This Come Chat With Me.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like he does love you. And i feel a very strong connection between you two. It feels like you have found something more then your soulmate. But because of this there is much that will be looking to tear you two apart. You do need guidance and help with this, before its too late. God Bless, And I look Forawrd To Helping You Soon. Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Hello Mand, The possibilities are there but he’s a bit slow to jump on this. I’m here if you need me, dear.

over 11 years ago
mand14 didn't upload a photo

mand14

29 posts

I have ended my relationship to be with him but he’s tellin me it will take him time to end his… is he stringing me along or will he be mine soon xxx

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Contact me, I can help

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Your going to be in a relationship soon but it will be short, contact me I am online now

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.