wasting time

over 11 years ago
bonzbutler didn't upload a photo

bonzbutler

8 posts

Am i wasting my time waiting for RJC 4/9/66 me klc 10/01/64 need to know. so confused

over 11 years ago

bonzbutler

8 posts

would like reading but dont know who to go to on this subject

over 11 years ago

bonzbutler

8 posts

someone make any conecction at all?

over 11 years ago
dinah_ok didn't upload a photo

dinah (dinah_ok)

2 posts

apologies..used uk nor american way of dobs..

over 11 years ago

bonzbutler

8 posts

he is aries and i am libra did you accidently post in wrong one

over 11 years ago
dinah_ok didn't upload a photo

dinah (dinah_ok)

2 posts

he blend of fire and air provides ultimate happiness in their physical relationship making it more and more intimate and warm day by day. The feminine nature of the Libra woman and the passionate nature of the Aries man create a great chemistry for the physical intimacy. Her femininity and his masculinity harmonize beautifully and smoothly, in the most natural way. Simply thinking about it always sets his heart to thumping. He must take the lead in their sexual togetherness, as in every other way. If she allows this, and understands the needs behind it, he’ll be the most sensitive, romantic, sentimental, affectionate, and passionate lover she could imagine. It can be so natural, yet so wildly astounding to feel each other slide within. The knowledge of it, the awareness, and one simple move can be a moment of moments. She always loves some sort of teasing where neither party acknowledges what happening. In rare moments it almost takes her breath away with excitement. It can be pretty wild and exciting for her to have her man looking at her and wanting her and make love to her. As soon as he understands her sexual needs, the relationship reaches a new level of contentment and intimacy.

For the Aries, love is necessity of life while for Libra it is an equally shared feeling. He deals with passion while She likes to balance each and everything. But still the freshness and courage of Aries always attract the intelligent Libra and her charm and gentleness easily traps him who is ready to experiment with new things. Though the argumentative attitude and the temperament of Libra is a challenge for him and can cause differences in their relation. At the same time the egoistic behavior and selfish approach of an Aries is something a Libra cannot justify and finds very tough to handle. this should make more sense lol!

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello sweetie my name is mia and i would love to give you a reading i am 15 years experianceds i would like to give you a one on one reading i am honested and trusted worthy i will give all your qouestions awnsers and help you thru what you are going thru now and what is ahead in you life i am online now and will be on intell 12am-1am come and get a reading