very broken!!

over 11 years ago

okay not gonna dwell on the past anymore not getting me anywhere but heartbroken :( all i will ask is can anyone tell me if i will ever be happy in love or have any chance with getting 30-10-75 back in my life again? i was told by other psychics we are very compatible and have a very strong bond between us, so is it likely to happen at all? bearing in mind i know he is with someone atm that he dont love and has got to find somewhere to live and get a job which i understand is more important than me atm pls can anyone help me on this?

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Sue there are many people here who can help you, I just want to address some of the feelings you have about the reconnecting with your soul mate. I do see a lot of transitions coming darling, and even though there are feelings there of not feeling like a priority, you are more than loved from what I see.

I can work with you a bit more and talk to you if you like, but I just wanted to address those 2 things for you :)

Take Care Sue!!

Mikki

over 11 years ago

thank you mikki, who am i muched love by? my ex? are you saying he still has feelings for me? confused sorry? i want him back just wanna know if it will ever happen at all? im so heartbroken and at a loss without him :(

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

Hello Sweetie my Name Is Mia And I Would like to give you a reading in a one on one chat if you would like and we can talk about this and i could help you sweetie

over 11 years ago

ok thank you for all comments but none have really answered my questions? pls does anyone have any insight on this?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

There are many of us that can help you, but that ability to go that deeply is for a reading hon. We can’t answer that in depth in the boards here.

I am available now at a very low rate.

over 11 years ago

i understand a reading will help my answers but have no account here but i am very confused i have been told on this site yes its true my ex has a new gf and yet on another site altho they said the same, now been told he has no new love at this time? pls can anyone tell me which it is either he has or he hasnt? my heart is broken enough to be messed about with yes 1 min no the next? do i have any chance of getting back with him at a later time?

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

this man rushes into things and is self destructive. he tends to be ready for a fight and dosnt like being told what to do.

He will create problems for you if you dont set boundries with him

he is not happy in his current situation and is trying to figure out which way he should go, you will see him again to be sure

and I believe that he still does hold feelings for you.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Its not a reading that you need… Its spiritual help.

over 11 years ago

thank you johnpaul, you have more or less described him right but what boundries do i need to set with him he has caused me alot of heartache with the way he goes about things and yes he is not happy with his situation as he needs to find somewhere to live so are you saying he does NOT have a new gf atm? and if he still has feelings for me will maybe come back to me once he has settled?

over 11 years ago

mrs faith, how can spiritual help?

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

what the cards are telling you is that he jumps into things without thinking and pays the price for it.

He does have someone else at the momentbut is not happy, he will look for you.

the boundries that you will need to set are those where you stand up for your own worth.

you cant play subservient slave to him or cater to his every whim.

you need to stand up for what you want in a relationship too.

a true relationship only works if both parties work at it, it is give and take.

over 11 years ago

thank you johnpaul, why is he with this girl if hes not happy? and what do you mean by he will look for me? if we got back together again ive already told myself i will not cater to his everything and will be give n take i dont want it to be like before but will he work at it also? so do i maybe have a chance again?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

The more you ask the more confused you will become because of more and more differing or somewhat similar answers.

1.) That tells the Universe you are not willing to listen, repsect, accept and/or believe the answer.

2.) Readers get tired of clients who claim confusion when they went to several different readers and continue to do so. Most of us call it the “best out of 5/10” or “playing the odds.”

3.) Sad fact. The psychic business has more fakes and frauds than true proven readers. These are the ones who will tell you what you want to hear. They read the boards/posts gather up the facts people like you put out there about yourself and your situation. Then then give you a reading or post that is directly aimed at telling you what you want to here. They have no abilty other than to sucker you into paying them money for a reading.

4.) There are some of us who can help you because we are the real deal. However, we need to go in depth and that cannot be done for free thru the boards. That is not the intention of these boards.

Please really stop and consider what you are doing and the reality of the situation versus what you want it to be. Right now because of all the postings to you it has created far more confusion than was necessary.

over 11 years ago

terrafirma, i understand what your saying and i apologise for the constant repeated questions and i realise there are fakes and frauds on here hence the repeated questions i guess, and realise no one can tell me all on the boards its just when im told he still has feelings for me and is not happy with this girl all i wanted to know was if i had a chance with him, i did not mean to disrespect anyone on here pls accept my apologys im just heartbroken and not thinking straight no excuse i know but am sorry x

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

I understand Sue and I feel badly that you are getting so many answers that are conflicting making this all so much harder for you hon.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Do agree with Terra, You need to find someone you are comftorable with and that you trust. Looking for all the answers on the board is not the right way to go. Contact me if you’d like for true and honest answers. I Will not sugar coat or tell you what you want to hear. But there is hope for the two of you and that is a fact. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

Contact me in chat and If I’m away please just send me an email and I would be happy to look into your situation once I return!

over 11 years ago

thank you mrs faith, so you see hope for us then? so should i hang in there then? i know u cant tell me much in here but do you have a timeframe at all? i know it prob wont be anytime soon atm if hes with a new love :(

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hi Sue, come for a private chat and i can give you all the details there. I really cannot provide detailed information such as timeframes through the board.