moving on

over 11 years ago

do u think I shud stay waiting for Dave or move on to Shaun?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, well what u would need is a reading to see who is best for you. cause there is confusement working around you with love. CONNECT WITH ME IM READY TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO hun i would love too have a one on one with you if you like i also would like too give you some insight about whats on here … let me know when your ready im on line now

over 11 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Hello Jane,

You should never settle for someone until the next person comes. If you genuinely have feelings for Shaun and Dave is preoccupied or non responsive, (as I see he has said hes not ready for a relationship) then you dont wait, as he is definitely not waiting on you. Jane with the additonal stress your getting from family that I see, I dont think that this should even be a worry of yours. Let him go, go have fun, if he returns, then deal with it then. If he doesn’t get it together than he is not worth your time in the first place, but my answer is NO do not wait, as time doesn’t wait for anyone.

I pray this helped,

If you need any further of my assistance I’m always here and if not online drop me a message :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

It wont change nothing dear. Jane you just going though a change that was expected to happen. I hope you can heal from all you have been though. If you would like to know more please let me know. Have a wonderful day. Many blessings are coming on the way Jane!