What did he want from me?

over 11 years ago

I knew this guy many years younger than me that used to tutor my son. we’d talk a lot for hours about music when he’d come. he flirted. i did too. we chatted online. things got tense and i felt real feelings but sensed he was playing and so i backed off. he developed feelings later and tried to approach and i was smiling and welcoming when we briefly saw each other but then he outwardl avoided me for 2 years and had heavy resentment for me.i still have feelings. saw him last nite. he avoids me and yet i still feel his pull and now his songs online call me an adversary to say goodbye to when he never said hello. i usd to email him a yyear back and play online songs he would watch but nothing ever manifested. time to move on. just wanted an honest assessment of what he wanted from me… for real. i feel so used emotionally by him. name mike. dob 8.13.84. me michelle. thx.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

You said it honey. He was several yrs younger tutoring YOUR son, (Money). He flirted, you allowed him to flirt and flirted back. You pulled back on your gut instincts he was a plaeyr for a reason!

There is more than you have told here, but thats ok this is public. Let it go. He did not abuse you emotionally anymore than you allowed him to do.

Time to move on and forward with a lesson learned. You just need ot look deeply and honestly at your own actions in all this to make it a plus in the life lesson department!

If you want some help doing that , hire me.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Chat issues have now been resolved!!

I am sorry there was an issue with chat. I have been with tech support since your call and it has been fixed!

I hope you will give me a try when you can if I am online!!

Thank you for your understanding!!

TerraFirma