i was battered and abused by the man i still love

over 11 years ago

i have had trouble coming to terms with what i did, i was with my ex 13/05/73 for 2 yrs and put up with his controlling and paronid behaviour, he made my family and friend turn against me moved me miles away,i started texting a kind man never had sex with him! but ex found out and beat me up for 5 hrs, police and social services have helped me but i feel very guilty im 8 mths pregnant with my exes son and we have a 17 mth old but they have no dad because of me!!!! and i do and did love my ex and ruined everything, help me plz will he be a dad when new baby comes? even though he has met someone else who he said he dosnt love?, i cut all contact and wish i hadnt for my childrens sake, will he contact me?

over 11 years ago

I Feel that was my last chance of happiness in this life, im so sad

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello my name is mia i am a spiritual advicer i have been helping people for over 15 years if would like me to give you a reading and help you on this click on my proflie and we can descuse this and i can help you with what you are going thru come and chat live with me i am online now

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Katrina,

THat’s an abusive relationship. You need him out of your life but he needs to man up for being a father financially etc.

You did nothing wrong, however by allowing him in your life you are hariming yourself and the children. NO love will ever beat you down, make you feel unworthy, etc. Love uplifts and makes you joyful.

Be a big girl for your children and put on your big girl pants to do it!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina, Dont keep blaming yourself because of the bad relationship you had with this abuser. It is HIS fault is his kids dont have a daddy,not yours. You DO NOT need him in your life now either. A person that loves another wont beat them and abuse them. Move on and forget this worthless jerk. Blessings! BLuedragon