Not calling back

over 11 years ago

I am trying to find out why the love of my life refuses to talk to me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Other people have told her things and she isnt sure if they are true or not. Lets do a reading and see what you cna do to help this situation. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like your soulmate is very confused right now. It feels like there not sure whats going on or whats truth or what lies. I do see that this person does love you intensly. But it deffinitly feels like there is alot out of order right now. Contact me if you want truth and honesty. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello sweetie before i am able to tell u anything i will need your name and d.ob and his name and D.O.B And It Will Need To Be In A privet chat becuase i cant give you a reading on here this is just to get to know the psychic

over 11 years ago

Thank you so much Bluedragon and Mrs Faith because you were spot on. I did end up spending quite a bit of time speaking with two of the psychics here online last night and they told me exactly the same thing. My soulmate is very confused right now but things will be getting better. Thanks again for all of the insight! You guys are amazing! : )