my babies

over 11 years ago

will 13/05/73 be in my childrens lives? our 2nd son is due in 7 weeks and we have a 17 mth old son, but ex has someone else, im worried because i cut all contact and im worried he cant contact me? has he forgot about us? or is it me he honestly dosnt want even though he says he dosnt love this woman? plz give me some insight

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

I Do See That He Does Care For You Alot And Loves You And Your Son I Do See Something About him Contacting You Soon But For him To Be in Your Childrens Lifes Theres Going To be Some complications Id Love To Give You Further Insight Come Chat With Me When You Get Time.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Katrina,

I have pulled the Tarot card, the Tower, reversed.

in the reversed position it is indicating that you have caused your own problems (cutting contact) and your freedom will be threatened (the birth of the child)

It also says that you may be acused falsely. so expect him to say that you did something you didnt, or expect him to throw all the blame on you.

if you would like a full reading I will be online

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

HELLO Katrina my name is Amanda AND i would love too give you some insight on whats going on … im feeling that you and him left things unsaid and that this was not some thing that you or him wanted too happen ,, you are stressed about this and its confusing you .. i would love too have a one on one with you if you like im online now chat with me when your ready … peace love and light

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.