help me move on

over 11 years ago

the relationship is done, and hes moved on and i havent. i need help moving on. what do i need to do? i asked for my jewelry back because i cant move on knowing his new gf has it….. but idk if he will give it back. can anybody see if he will? its a necklace and a diamond ring. (im felicity, 1994, he is andrew, 1996)

and also, why does he still have me blocked on facebook after we said our goodbyes? he said my goodbye was sweet…. it kinda felt like we were cool now but im still blocked..

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Felicity,

I can help you to move forward and put this relationship behind you. I have been helping people do this for decades now.

<= Click my Photo & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

Hi felicity it seems we are both on her for the same reasons alot i feel your pain im having a hard time my self so i know all to well as for as i can tell your a pretty girl and a warm caring person as well its not easy oh i know but i hope youll get through and love again peace a friend if you need one takecare

over 11 years ago

thank you :) thats very sweet. yeah, i could use a friend right now. i’ll take you up on that offer.

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

ok

over 11 years ago

thanks i got it. you should probably delete it now.

over 11 years ago

Hello, Please contact me and I can give you a full accurate reading on your questions . I will give you accurate insight . My readings come true . Contact me ,Live chat ,or by e,mail . 10020. Fee$10.00

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

Come Chat to me I can help your first reading is FREE!!!!