i need insite!

over 11 years ago

my husband and i have 2 beautiful little girls 6 and 4 i desperatly want to try for a boy and my husband says no way! i have seen visions of us with a son when i pray. is it going to happen or just wishful thinking?

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I get your vision can be correct but it says be happy for the things you o ready have. If you want this to happen is to stay optimism. Dont allow emotional begging get to you. If you want anymore insight on this you will have to contact me.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

i Do See It Going To Happen But Not Anytime Soon Also i See Some Other Things Id Love To Tell You Contact me When You Get Time God Bless.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.