Confused

over 11 years ago
angelkisses didn't upload a photo

angelkisses

1 post

Why would my partner not want to touch me or show any affection although he says he wants to be with me. He puts me down always. I know he’s not having a affair??

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Theres alot standing in the way of this realstionship. He does love you and he does want to be with you. But there are more serious issues going on here then just him not showing affection. Contact me if you would like further insight. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

I have pulled three tarot cards for you

the ten of cups says that there has been betrayal by somone close to you. There is guilt with loss of friendship and envy of others.

with the four of wands telling you tht your goals in love will be realized and a period of freedom bringing you new choices

the justice card deals with personal integerity and fairness. It is urging you to take responsibility of your own actions… basically, warning you against trusting too much in this relationship. It also says to move forward and be decisive.

If you would like to go into an indepth reading, I am online and will tell you everything I see

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate insight on your partner thoughts . I will give you the truth .Fee $10.00-fee -Blessings, sunn10020

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, Are you sure he isnt having an affair? You might want to rethink that one. Lets do a reading and see what else I can pick up for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am online and can answer your questions now! i am online and $0.99 per min.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi angelkisses i agree with bluedragon you might want to rethink about if he is having an affair or not because someone that really cares about someone would not treat them that way if you would like a reading live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Angelkisses,

If he does not touch you, does not show you any affection, and puts you down verbally, that is telling you he is not in love with you.

Love is giving, caring, nurturing. I agree with Robin and Jessie on this.

I know I can help you come ot erms with this, as you already know in your heart the truth of this relationship.