friendship/relationship

over 11 years ago

Is our friendship/relationship over? We havent had any kind of contact at all in about a month now. He has changed work shifts and he works at night as I work in the day, but he could still call or text me. Has he lost all feelings for me? Does he ever think of me or miss me at all now? Will he be back in contact with me anytime soon? I had a psychic tell me back a couple months ago he was gonna open up to me with his true feelings for me and we would be happy together. Well what happened? Please all I’m asking for is honest and accurate answers, no sugar coating or jus telling me what I want to hear. I really need these answers so I can move on and put all this in the past if I need to. If you can answer these questions honestly I would love to do a reading with you. Dob 10/2/80 and 8/19/80!! Someone please help me!! Thanks

over 11 years ago

Can anyone pick up on my situtaion? I really need some answers and a honest reading ASAP!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well hun, I dont belive its a reading that you need. You need spiritual help. There is alot of negativity standing in the way of this realstionship. And im sorry if this is not what you want to hear, But this is honest and not sugar coated, With leaving this energy there its a very little chance that you two will be able to be togather, and even if he does come back, its still a very high chance that this energy will take him out of your life again. It feels like this energy is deepening on a rapid pace. So a reading is not going to help you, But i can help you get this person back into your life, and you can see this for yourself in a very short period of time. Contact me, God Bless

over 11 years ago

Very well stated Mrs.Faith.

over 11 years ago

Where does all the negative come from? Is it around both of us or just 1? Is that Wats keeping him from contacting me? I can’t afford to pay out loads of money to fix this, I have aleady spent so much for help on here an nothing has changed, or it has only gotten worse. I really don’t know what to do anymore.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Its around you both, because you two are soulmates. you are connected. whatever happens to you happens to him, just in differint ways. and vice versa with you. It probablly wouldnt cost as much as you think. Contact me for a Private chat i can give you the details. (I dont charge for giving out the information of a cleansing BTW)

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

Hi i feel that you do need a cleansing but im picking up on a 3rd party his is dealing with i have a special for $8.00 and i DON’T sugar coat so be ready to hear the truth

over 11 years ago

Mrs. Faith I would love to do a chat with you or Sally. Are you all doing any specials at this time? I dont have much money on my card today. Thanks!

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

Hello Honey i am vary honested and i will tell u the truth I Am picking up on your situation and i would like to give you some details in a one on one reading in you want to know the truth come and chat with me and u do need a cleansein cuz i am already picking up that the energy around u is vary dark and cloudy

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is psychic erica i have been doing readings for over 15 years very experienced have worked with celebrity’s & politics. i am 99% accurate i have owned shops in boston ma new york city los angles & Malibu, i am new here to bitwine would like to try it out..I can give you strong & real answers on what you need to know i am offering a 10 special unlimited & my readings are only 25 cents a minute! please call now!