What's the maximum number of psychics you should go to?

over 11 years ago

Currently I have 2 psychics that I go to on a regular basis and 1 that I go to if the other 2 aren’t online. What is the recommended limit, if there is one?

Also, I have been offered cleansings. Is it recommended to do them simultaneously or is it better to just do them consecutively?

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

well what i do suggested is to pick one psychic that you are comturebull with and that make u feel right n stick with that one it would be less confuseing for you and your psychic hope i help awnser your qoestion

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

yes you have to pick your advisor that you feel most confident with, And with cleansings its best to do them 3 times within a month.. But aswell there is all types of cleansings. If you like to get more info about them pls contact me for details.. GoodLuck

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

If it is my opinion i would stay stick to one or two psychics. That YOU feel CONNECTION with. But do readings once a month. If you need it! Do not over do readings it can make you confused and reality shows up not as you would like it to!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would not go to more then a couple that you feel comfortable and who have shown their accuracy.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well from what i can feel around you, is that there is alot of negativity flowing around you. Not anything that you are causing yourself, But more like you have become like a magnet. I am also not picking up on anything being done about this so make sure you trust the people you are working with. I belive it should only be 1 psychic that you go to, but two is can be ok at times if the other isnt available. I just feel like theres alot about your life that you are in the dark about. Especially in love. God Bless, Mrs.Faith