Is This A Test?

over 11 years ago

Can anyone pick up on whether Richard DOB 12/23/1976 has fallen out of love with me DOB 03/28/1963 or is he trying to test me?

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello stuart my name is mia and i would like to have a one on one chat with you and talk a little more i do see that he hase not fallen out of love with you sweetie i do see that he is just trying to test you if u would like to know more info come and chat with me one on one i would be more then happy to help you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stuart, I replied to your email,and would like to have a reading with you on this matter. Lets do a session and see what is shown. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

He hasnt. But there is something stopping him from committing to you.

over 11 years ago
healingbyeveronica's photo

Veronica Marks (healingbyeveronica)

2 posts

i can help you this is not a test contact me

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

i feel that he still has feelings for you but there is interfiernces.. call me so i can explain :)

Hello my name is psychic erica i have been doing readings for over 15 years very experienced have worked with celebrity’s & politics. i am 99% accurate i have owned shops in boston ma new york city los angles & Malibu, i am new here to bitwine would like to try it out..I can give you strong & real answers on what you need to know i am offering a 10 special unlimited please call now!

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Stuart,

I can help you to comprehend exactly what is going on. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click my Photo & Connect with Me in Live Chat