This Time?

over 11 years ago
stakka didn't upload a photo

stakka

2 posts

I have been in a mentally abusive relationship for over seven yrs now! To say it’s “hell” is an understatement! He drinks, he puts me down, he’s cruel – and much more! I have recently met a lovely man who’s in the Army (Sam) – he’s kind, attentive, gentle and honest – a real gent! He know’s I am in this relationship and at first we were just friends (honestly!) – then last week it all changed! We slept together! I should feel guilty – but I don’t – I feel wonderful – I feel young – I feel loved! All the things I should be feeling with my partner! We don’t have ties together – I could walk out tomorrow and I should have a long time ago! He has openly admitted that he stays because he has nowhere else to go & that I pay the bill! What’s in store for me? I don’t want to be unhappy anymore! I want Sam – does he feel the same? Am I making a huge fool of myself & being used once again? Thank You x

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi i Do See That This New Guy Really Likes You But Theres Going To Be Some Consqunces With Your Current Partner Please Contact Me When You Get Some Time For Further Details Thanks God Bless.

over 11 years ago
stakka didn't upload a photo

stakka

2 posts

By further detail what do you mean? Many Thanks for taking the time with my question! x

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like Stakka. There is a lot of experiences you are going to learn. The angels are asking for you to pray if you have not. I can give you more insight if you contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stakka, You should have gotten rid of the abusive one ages ago,he is using you and taking advantage.Lets do a reading a see what the future has in store for you and Sam. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Stakka, Theres alot going on here that i feel that you are unaware of. Especially inside of your life. Dont make the wrong choice again, Contact me for honest and true guidance. Same does care about you, but theres still alot standing in the way. God Bless, Mrs.Faith.