Insight needed

over 11 years ago
alee didn't upload a photo

alee (alee)

2 posts

Hello I am new here and not sure how this works but it goes …is my 16 year old son going to be ok he has had 2 really difficult years …we are trying to move it has been a year in the works …hoping that happens soon …any insight would be appreciated thank you so much in advance …love and light Alee

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Alee,

I shuffled my deck and pulled the Tarot cad, “Judgment” for you.

this card in thehome category says that new action and decisions are required of you and that an unexpected caller will arive.

as far as family, you are going to get some good news concerning your son.

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello alee my name is mia and i would like to chat with you and awnser you qoestions and help you go thur what u are going thur about your son and anything else you would like to know if you would like a reading come and chat with me and i could help u thank you

Love,Light.Blesseings<3>

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi there is much you should know contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like your son may have been angry about some kind of change going on his life. Which is called disruption. I believe he will be back I get many roads leads to come back home. If you want more insight please contact me.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like your son is going through alot of confusment and depression. It also feels like he “pretends” to be ok because he doesnt want to upset anyone. Now it feels like someone has told you he has some form of medical condition. I dont belive this is the case. It does feel more spiritual to me. Contact me for further insight. God Bless, Mrs.Faith